At Rudolph Electric, we can help you with all of your electrical wiring needs. Whether you need wire for a single electrical outlet, wiring for a new circuit-breaker box, an electrical appliance connection or entirely new wiring throughout your San Diego home, we have you covered.
There may be times, especially if your house is more than 40 years old, when you need to upgrade electrical wiring for safety, or because the existing wiring no longer meets your family’s power needs. Call us for an electrical inspection to be on the safe side.
It is important not just to hire any electrician for your electrical fixture wiring needs. Nothing is more important than a safe home. You can always count on our licensed San Diego electricians to provide a safe home environment with electricity that works to fit your needs.
Some of our services include new construction wiring, wire for remodeling projects, dedicated electrical lines, electrical fixture wiring, appliance wiring, dryer outlet conversions, electrical meter upgrades, backup generator wiring and more. With Rudolph Electric you can rest assured that our San Diego electrical wiring experts are true professioanls who master their craft and stay up-to-date with the current electrical code and requirements. Call today to have your electrical fixture wiring project done efficiently, within budget and up to code.
Common Electrical Wiring Problems
- Circuit breakers tripping
- Overlamping – When a light fixture has a bulb with a higher wattage than the fixture is designed for.
- Uncovered junction box.
- Too few outlets – Over reliance on extension cords and power strips.
- No GCFI’s – Increased risk of electrocution in wet areas, such as baths and kitchens. GFCIs (ground-fault circuit interrupters) shut down circuits in 4 milliseconds, before current can cause a deadly shock.
- Aluminum wiring – You have a type of wiring, used in the 1960s and ’70s as a cheap substitute for copper, that is no longer considered safe.