Electrical Panel Upgrades
SAN DIEGO PANEL UPGRADES
If you have an older San Diego home you might want to consider upgrading your electrical panel. There are two main reasons you would want to upgrade the electrical panel in your home. One reason is that if you have fuses you would need to upgrade to a circuit breaker box. This allows your electrical panel upgrades to increase its electrical load. Today with all the new advances in appliances and technical devices we now have in our homes, we find that older homes might not have sufficient power available to handle the increased demand. Therefore you would need an electrical panel upgrade.
Reason two is that an electrical panel upgrade is usually required to alleviate a problem with the existing panel. Sometimes breakers might overheat to the point that the buss bar in a panel burns. The conductors between the meter and panel may become loose and burn out the main lugs, especially common when aluminum conductors were used.
Some other reasons to consider an electric panel upgrade:
- Circuits and fuses are constantly blowing out
- If you have an older home and have outdated electrical wiring
- Thinking of adding major appliances
- Your homes electrical output is damaging your electrical appliances
- If you are thinking of adding onto your home
If you are unsure if you need an electrical panel upgrade, then call our San Diego electricians at Rudolph Electric today.
Four Times You Need a Electrical Panel Upgrade
- Your homeowner’s insurance may demand installation of a new panel.
- Breakers tripping, fuses blowing, or lights that flicker are all signs of trouble.
- Adding significantly to the load of your current panel.
- Bring your home up to code or enhancing capacity before selling a home.
Our Panel Upgrades Provide These Detailed Services